Weather update as of 9am. Radar estimates show that Robinson has received very little, if any, rain so far today. A dry period is expected for a while late morning and early afternoon. Weather models show the main front line still in mid-Illinois by 7pm so there is a possibility we can get to Robinson, perform and get home before the main event begins. However, at this point, it is a waiting game to see how the system plays out. Some pre-frontal showers could occur, or it could stay clear. It is just unknown at this point how things will go as things are somewhat variable. Visible satellite shows a clear area in Illinois at the moment, so it is possible to even see some sunshine a bit later before the main cold front arrives.
So, at this point we are planning on keeping the schedule as listed. If raining, the band can rehearse inside the school and work on music, flag work, etc.
If plans change, a post will be make immediately so we can make everyone aware.